Any is VI design
First, VI definition
VI namely (Visual Identity), passes translates is the visualrecognition, is in the CIS system most has the dissemination strengthand the power stratification plane. The people sensation extraneous information, some 83% is arrives thepeople mental through the visual channel. In other words, the visionis the people accepts the extraneous information to be most importantand the most main channel. The enterprise image visual recognition, istransforms the CI non- visible content as the static visualrecognition mark, by the incomparably rich diverse application form,in the most widespread stratification plane, carries on the mostdirect dissemination. The design science, the implementation advantageous visionrecognition, is disseminates the enterprise to manage the idea,establishment enterprise well-knownness, portrays the enterprise imagethe fast convenient way.
Second, VI application essential factor system design table
1. entertains a guest with the project class The business conference, the reception room, the assembly hallfurniture, the ash-tray, the cushion, the entertainment dining has,the customer uses the stationery. Commodity and packing class The commodity packing design, the packing paper, the packingcase, the packing box, each kind of packing use the badge, theenvelope, seal, glues the trademark, the adhesive tape, the label andso on.
2. marks class The corporate name advertisement, the building outwardappearance, the advertisement, outside illuminate, the neon light, theaccess instruction, the display window demonstration, the active typeadvertisement, the guidepost, the memento construction, each kind ofsignpost, the sale on commission commercial each kind of serviceadvertisement, the indication.
3. accounts tickets class Order form, manifest, bill, request list, each kind of bill,request form, written notice, confirmation letter, contract book,check, receipt and so on.
4. stationery class Special-purpose letter paper, informal memo, envelope,document paper, dispatch case, introduction letter and so on.
5. clothings class Male and female publication and so on staff work clothes,uniform, work hat, tie, bow tie, handkerchief, tie brooch, umbrella,handbag
6. Printing class The stock, the year report, the company data sheet, the reportof investigation, manages oneself the publication, the company resume,the survey, the certificate and so on.
7. mass media disseminations class The newspaper advertisement, the magazine advertisement, thetelevision advertisement, the radio commercial, mail the advertisementand so on.
8. S P kind The product instruction booklet, the advertisementdissemination list, the demonstration arrange, the public relationsmagazine, the promotion propaganda, the audio-visual material, theseason regards card, the postcard, each kind of P the O P kind.
9. transportation class The service with outward appearance and so on vehicle,propaganda advertisement with vehicle, freight vehicle, staff fulltime vehicle distinguishes.
10. credentials class Badge, shoulder patch, name card, recognition card, companyflag
Third, VI design basic principle
VI design is not the mechanical mark operation, but is as theconnotation vividly indicates take MI. Therefore, VI design should themulti- angles, omni-directional reflect the enterprise the managementidea. VI design is not designs the personnel to indulge in fantasy but isthe request has strongly may the implementation. If too troubles inthe implementation, or expensive affects the implementation because ofthe cost, is again outstanding VI also can because carries out withdifficulty becomes the castle in the air, is an armchair strategist.
(1) style unified principle
(2) strengthened vision impact principle
(3) emphasis human nature principle
(4) enhancement nationality individuality and respectnationality custom principle
(5) may the implementation principle
(6) conforms to the esthetic rule principle
(7) strict management principle
VI system is complicated, therefore, in theimplementation process, must fully pay attention to eachimplementation department or the personnel at will, strictly accordingto VI handbook stipulation execution, guaranteed does not lose shape.
Fourth, VI design main routine
VI design procedure may approximately divide into followingfour stages:
(1) preparatory stage: Establishes VI design group The understanding digests MI, determined passes through VIfundamental mode Collects the correlation to consult the news, in order to helpcomparison VI design preparatory work must start from the establishmentspecial work team, this group is composed by each manager's publicfigure. The population in with are not many, lies in capably, theheavy actual effect. In general, should hold the post by enterprise'shigh level main people in charge. Because this public figure anddesigns the personnel compared to the general manager to theenterprise own situation understanding more thoroughly, themacroscopic assurance ability is stronger. Other members mainly areeach special profession public figures, take the art designingpersonnel as the main body, take sells the personnel, the marketinvestigation and study personnel auxiliary as. If the conditionpermitted, but also invites discipline the and so on esthetics,psychology professional to participate in the partial designs work.
(2) design phase of exploitation Basic essential factor design Application essential factor design After VI design group had been established, first must fullyunderstand, the digestion enterprise's management idea, has a thoroughunderstanding of the MI spirit, and seeks with VI union spot. Thiswork depends on to VI designs the personnel and enterprise's fullcommunication. Is ready after each preparatory work, VI design group then enters theconcrete design stage.
(3) feedback revision stage Investigation and study and revision feedback Revision and stereotypia After VI design basic stereotypia, but also must carry onteaches wide range the investigation and study, in order to throughthe certain quantity, the different level investigation and studyobject information feedback examines VI design various details.
(4) establishes VI handbook Establishes VI handbook is VI design final stage.
Fifth, VI basic essential factor design - symbol design
The symbol divides into the enterprise to symbolize and theproduct symbolizes two kinds. The enterprise symbolized The enterprise symbolized namely is engaged in productionmanagement the entity symbol, the product symbol is the product symbolwhich the enterprise produces, also is called the trademark. The enterprise symbolized characteristic The unique bright recognition is the most importantcharacteristic which the enterprise symbolized. Mental connotation is the essential characteristic which theenterprise symbolized. Conforms to the esthetic modelling is the important characteristicwhich the enterprise symbolized. Has the ductility which implements is the enterprise symbolizes musthave the characteristic The symbol application scope is extremely widespread,therefore, symbolized the design should consider the plane,three-dimensional as well as in different material quality expressioneffect. How do some symbols design are beautiful beautifully, butmanufactures complex, the cost is expensive, inevitably limits in thesymbol application widespread and the inconvenience. The enterprise sign should have the time color In the symbol design process, should fully consider the timecolor, and in later implementation process stochastically according tosentiment revision. The enterprise symbolized principle of design Looked from the modelling angle that, the sign may divide intothe embodiment, is abstract. Embodiment abstract union three kinds. The embodiment symbol is in the concrete image (many for in kindgraph) in the foundation, passes through each kind to decorate, likedesign and so on simplification, summary, exaggeration becomes, itsmerit lies in direct-viewing expresses the embodiment characteristic,causes the person to be clear. The abstract symbol is the symbol which a little, modelling essentialfactor design and so on line, surface, body becomes, it broke throughthe embodiment fetter, has the bigger display leeway in the modellingeffect, may have the intense vision to stimulate, but is easy in theunderstanding not to have the determinism. If Japan MitsubishiCorporation's symbol. The embodiment abstract union symbol is most common, because itunified the embodiment and the abstract two kind of signs design typestrong point, thus causes its expression effect outstandingly. Which one kind of form symbol design below regardless of is all shouldfollow the principle The symbol design ought to be able the concentrated reflectionenterprise's management idea, the prominent enterprise image. The symbol design should unify the enterprise the professioncharacteristic and the product characteristic. The symbol design should conform to the time esthetic characteristic.